Done and dusted, ladies and gentlemen. All ten beats. Did the last two today and I'm quite proud of both of them. Rather than posting those two in isolation, though, I've decided to compile the ten I'll be using for the rest of this chapter. If, by some miracle, I finish all of these, I'll do another ten. I've arranged them in roughly chronological order:
Beats 10 by M. O'Neill
At the end of this part of the process, however, I've realised I've probably been a bit daft. I was listening to Jay-Z's Moment of Clarity just before and I really enjoyed the beat. I probably didn't have to go as weird with this as I did. As a matter of fact, I could have crapped out ten above-standard hip hop beats in a day or two. I've made this hard for myself.
Oh well. I'm not crapping out. I like those beats. Shit will be interesting, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment